Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bad habits...Good too

Time after time,my husband has been a Eleventh hour person....and this established custom of my husband saved his Life today! Let me elaborate...my husband was on a Business trip to Jakarta,Indonesia.Being a Boutique hotel patriot,it was no surprise he stayed at J.W.Marriot which was struck by suicide bombers on July 17th,2009 @ 7:45 a.m.

On the D-Day and H-Hour,my husband was to be at the lobby at the exact location where the blast took place.Thanks to his tardiness,he narrowly missed being a victim of the Blast.It was his real brush with Death,I should say....gives me shivers to even think of it!Whether it was the work of the celestials or my husband's procrastination,I thank his(or my)lucky stars..he is here with me today...making my life complete!


"A delay is better than disaster"

2 comments:

  1. Savi, God is there. He never fails to protect us. Thanks to God! Miracle. Florence.

    ReplyDelete